Founded in 1972, Hamilton Rentals have long been recognised in the industry as a leading provider of short term IT & AV rental services and is a partner of choice of leading vendors including IBM, Lenovo, HP, Samsung and Oracle. Hamilton Rentals give customers quick and efficient access to a number of flexible solutions, and work with a range of suppliers to find the products customers need, from the latest datacentre servers and storage, PC’s and laptops, to audio visual equipment for full event solutions.
Founded in 1996, Bell Integration is a fast growing IT services and consulting company at the forefront of helping companies drive costs from their operations and improve their ability to engage with customers.
Bell’s acquisition of Hamilton’s completed in mid-February and both companies are of the shared belief that combining forces will enable further growth.
Our Customers, Partners and Suppliers will see no immediate change in the way our business is transacted; the acquisition means we will be able to offer a much wider variety of services and solutions to better support business needs from a single trusted supplier.
Services and solutions will include:
- IT Rental – Servers, storage, laptops, desktops, tablets & mobile devices, networking
- AV Rental – Professional displays & TV’s including: Smart, 3D, 4K, Curved & touch, video Walls, Projectors, voting solutions, kiosks, and interactive white boards
- Vendor evaluation programmes
- Full event management
- Ex-rental & refurbished web shop
- Outright purchase
- Managed services
- Workload migration
- Dynamic workload placement – vClarus
- Workplace Optimisation
- Cloud Services
- Asset disposal & recycling
For more information on the acquisition or to hear more about the services and solutions, please contact us: email@example.com or call us on 01344 456600