Brexit, Weak Pound, Low Economic Growth, Low inflation
Are just a few of the economic issues currently facing the UK. All or some of these can lead to uncertainty and lack of confidence within a business and its customers. This can lead to smaller budgets and spending cuts which often harm a firms productivity or ability to compete.
IT budgets are no exception in uncertain times many firms have a ‘make do’ attitude and will delay updating their IT hardware. Many firms reign in spending and will cancel short term projects including training programs, exhibitions and events all which can effect long term prosperity.
Hamilton Rentals can help we offer a range of short term IT hire solutions enabling you to bridge the gap and help reduce purchase risk.
- Conserve cash flow – rental uses Opex rather than Capex.
- Pay for use not ownership– avoid depreciation, maintenance and support costs associated with IT ownership.
- Spread the cost or defer purchase dates – Avoid budget constraints and purchase off rental when funds are available.
- Research and development expenditure credits – When used for non-routine short term research projects IT rental costs can be offset against the government RDEC tax incentive.
- Flexibility – Increase or decrease your IT rental solution with your staff numbers. Have the right amount equipment when and where you need it